Want to redo your kitchen? Take the time for reflection because the design of a kitchen depends on many parameters: which place does it occupy in your daily life and interior? How to equip your kitchen perfectly? And the list goes on. We have listed […]
Author: Mo furnishings
Most designers take as a basis the French style when developing ideas for luxurious interior design. Perhaps this style will be the Empire or Baroque. This design requires expensive furniture and decor. If you started a renovation, and are planning an apartment design in a […]
When we think about the possibility of renovating the kitchen, the first decision that must be taken is what kind of furniture will be used: modular kitchen or made to measure. The differences are enough and go beyond the price. Therefore, we must take into account all the particularities to know what we should use the money.
So that you can choose more clearly, our experts tell you more in depth in the following paragraphs.
We will analyze one by one the advantages of modular kitchen designs for the small area compared with those of custom furniture.
- We do not have to wait. Modular kitchens are always available. You just have to order the cupboards that you want to buy, and in a few days, they will be in our home. In custom kitchens, the cabinets have to be manufactured according to the previously requested requirements, which requires much more time.
- They are more economical. Although there are modular furniture manufactured in high-end materials, it is usual for modular kitchens to be mid-range and that their materials are cheaper than those of custom kitchens. Also, keep in mind that you are going to save the design, which also has its value.
- If your kitchen does not have weird shapes, they fit very well. In kitchens with smooth walls and right angles, this type of furniture is perfect, and you can get effects very similar to those of kitchens made to measure, especially if you are looking for a simple design and without any adaptation.
You can find the following options:
- Linear set. The standard layout option, in this case, the working area with a stove and washbasin is located along one wall. Good for standard rectangular rooms. Usually, the stove and the sink in such kits are separated by a working surface, and the kit is equipped with mounted modules of an inexpensive modular kitchen;
- Double row set. In this modular kitchen design for small area, the modules are located along two walls opposite each other. This option is more often used if the room is intended only for cooking and storing products, and the dining area is in a separate room because in such inexpensive modular kitchens open shelves are used.
- Corner set. It is chosen when the room for the kitchen is a square or almost a square. In such a room, an inexpensive modular kitchen is located along two adjacent walls, interconnected by an angular module. In this embodiment, as a rule, open and closed shelves for storage are combined;
- U-shaped headset. Such inexpensive modular kitchens are bought for large rooms in which the kitchen is located along the three adjacent walls of the letter P. They usually include a lot of built-in appliances. The dining area is located either in a separate room or on the remaining wall or in the center of the room.
Island or peninsular headset. Such kitchen options also represent modular kitchens; they are becoming increasingly popular. However, this applies only to rooms with a large area, since working surfaces are placed in such inexpensive modular kitchens in the center of the room, or the bar counter divides the space of the room. Such planning options are not easy to find, more often they are custom-made.
The living room is one of those spaces in the house where many activities, tastes, and personalities converge. It can be a game room, television, desk, reading room, exercise, etc. Ugh! The list could go on and on. For this reason, decorating and furnishing the […]
How many pieces of furniture do you have in your bedroom? How do you decorate your room? Or is it that you do not decorate it? It’s the place in the house where we spend the most time!
The design of your bedroom is also responsible for your rest. Light, order, and decoration are essential for a restful sleep, and we must find the balance between them. Nowadays there are different criteria to design the perfect bedroom. Everything depends on the space we have and especially on more aesthetic and personal issues.
In our room, the design and furniture we choose to play a fundamental role in our rest. Both the arrangement of the furniture and the aesthetics of the bedroom will influence the visual impact of the whole.
Everything you have to take into account to decorate your room
Do you want to create your intimate paradise? Next, we will give you several tips to get your ideal bedroom design:
The room revolves around the bed
In a bedroom, the bed is the central element of the room and in most cases, it is the first thing we see when entering.
For cold environments, latex and viscoelastic mattresses are recommended because they generate a more comfortable feeling. For hot climates or hot people, it is better to choose spring mattresses, which are more breathable and have a good ventilation system.
Choose the ideal bedding for your perfect bedroom
Bedding is another essential aspect in the decoration of our room. For each season of the year, we will have to choose the most suitable one, according to the temperature. The objective is to find a stable and balanced thermal sensation. Sheets, pillow covers, blankets, and blankets become essential to maintain the comfort temperature. Natural fibers are always the best option, as they maintain temperature and regulate humidity.
Materials such as polyester or nylon, although mixed with natural fibers, are the least recommended because they are not breathable.
Let’s not forget the headboard
The headboard defines to a large extent the style of our room and will be a fundamental factor in designing a perfect bedroom. To know which the best choice of our head is, we must take into account several things:
First of all, we must think about the space that we have and depending on this we will adopt a head size or another. The idea is to look for proportionality between the bed and the wall. To be harmonious, it is recommended that the headboard is always larger than the bed.
Little tables of decoration of the room
The height of the table should be proportional to the height of the headboard and the mattress. The advisable thing is that it measures between 65 and 72 cm and that there is space under it so that it is more comfortable and easy to clean.
You can choose between the designs and sizes that we have in our store to get a key piece in the aesthetics of a perfect bedroom.
The closet, another essential
The cabinets are also essential furniture since, next to the bed, they create most of the decoration of the room. In our homes, we keep many things, and the closet will be a good ally to maintain order. If we have a lot of space, we can buy a wardrobe with several modules and doors that open outwards. If, on the other hand, our bedroom is small, we can choose sliding doors or built-in wardrobes for getting a perfect bedroom design.
At the heart of the kitchen, the central island attracts all attention. In recent years, he has revolutionized the design of this living room with a new vision of space. Far from a traditional layout, the central island is the focal point of the kitchen. […]
Designing the plan of your professional kitchen to standards is an important step in the creation of your restaurant or a renovation process. Respecting the procedure to follow, optimizing equipment layout and well thought out annexes will guarantee your team a healthy and adequate work […]