Modern Pooja Room Designs Offer a New Outlook to the Dedicated Space
Pooja room is also referred to as a mandir that is a spiritual corner or a worship place. Regardless of the religion, everyone has a pooja room. This is a corner that offers some peaceful time. With the growing trends, decorating each corner is done keeping in mind one corner allocation to spiritual needs. Here are some elegant and trendy ideas making your worship place really beautiful, offering the required modern pooja room designs outlook.
- An ideal pooja room can be between your corridor and the doorway, in an outdoor space. In the same way, you can have the worship space elegantly packed such that it features white walls and features wooden flooring. This is rightly complimented with floor lighting and the back wall is kept simple designed with columns.
- You can give a modern touch, keeping it traditional. Having a modern design maintaining a traditional look reflects your traditional way of revering and glorifying. Consider some glass panel around and textured walls, add to the ceiling a chandelier. Keep kuber diya and to complete the pack in your style.
- Consider something unique, if you lack space. This is a common idea. You can get a marble or wood readymade mandir. You can get a pooja room readymade and ensue you have some worshipping space. Choose a wooden pooja mandir, get it polished. If you wish to have a marble mandir, buy a shiny white marble mandir, it will enhance the space.
- Keeping with latest fashion even with divinity is good and you can make your pooja space simple. Keep a focal point and ensure it is unique. Look for patterns that promote lighting.
- Utilize corners: Consider new look designs and make it a place for meditation and peace. Consider the corners offering a back cover and also a two stair; this can be a round, triangular, or any other shape, going best with space. The hanging bells are normally found in temple and can be included to the pooja space to get a perfect look.
- Having your pooja room featuring carved door will suit home featuring traditional designs such that the pooja room door looks the best appealing. The carving work and the pillars make them as the best choices. Consider pooja corner space so that your space is saved and ensure the design in the corner is wall attached. Ensure the design is modern.
- Pooja unit is another example of the space saving design in the urban cities for smaller homes and it is done beautifully with the required paintings as texture. Having cnc designs in the pooja corner will feature simple designs and also a dedicated pooja room corner. Installing a Gumbaj on the mandir top ensures a good design choice for a pooja corner. The pooja unit design may be attached to storage unit, while it serves the purpose of being both space saving and modern.
Get ideas on pooja designs or units and get your house projects completed.