Top Six Island Kitchen Designs That Will Make You Go Awe
Are you looking or searching to avail an inspirational design for your new island oriented kitchen? In case if you have sufficient amount of space to construct one at your home, then an island kitchen is one which you must opt for as it is immensely stylish and a practical option for your house. Swirl and glance through the advantages of an Island styled kitchen.
The contemporary designed modular kitchens look functional, stylish and versatile which is built effectively so as to suit the need and taste of all. With the pass of time, island oriented kitchens have gained a relative amount of popularity amongst the modern or contemporary homeowners.
The visually appealing and functional island kitchen bestows a solution for a great number of issues which are a common occurrence:
• If the kitchen at your home does not showcase sufficient cabinet space and counters, an insertion of the island can bestow you with a great workspace as well as an area for storing items. It can as well house various home appliances like OTGs, microwaves, water purifiers, toasters, food processors et cetera.
• For those folks who require an extra amount of space for preparing food, an insertion of the island can be the best solution. This kind of kitchen can easily allow two people to work on the same counter. It can also allow them to prepare large meals on just a single counter table. The island kitchen offers elbow room for more than two people to work in the kitchen together.
• In case, at your home, if you have a galley or straight kitchen, the sink or hob can be easily fixed separately on the top of the island so as to successfully accomplish the kitchen work triangle which is much desired by you.
Check out few of the designs for a modular kitchen that is sure to make you crave to plan or construct an island kitchen!
• Island Kitchen Design No. 1: Brown Texture
Here in this image, the island kitchen is well rendered with tones of white and elegant brown. The island in this kitchen serves as a counter for breakfast, the arrangement of the lighting is sober and pleasant which adds a tinge of visual appeal and functionality to the table counter of the kitchen. The single straightest counter in the kitchen can also be utilized for washing dishes and cooking various items while the affixed island bestows a great space for serving and chopping food. Not just is this island kitchen portraying a counter in the center is good for breakfast but it is best for a romantic candlelight dinner.
• Island Kitchen Design No. 2: Retrospective and elegant oak
The retrospective or elegant oak design features a blend of oak and white tinge representing an island supplementing towards an L shaped table counter. The positioning of the island is in such a way which articulately sections the space for the kitchen in accordance to the movement of the traffic thereby providing a great space for preparation and cooking of food and storage of various items. The island kitchen generally anchors the efficient space which blends perfectly with the remaining half of the kitchen.
• Island Kitchen No. 3: The Magic of Monochromatic Colours
Structured in a stylish manner with mixes of black and white, this kind of island kitchen assists to maximize the accommodation and storage space allowing you to carry out multiple functions. This is an island kitchen that houses a sink which is essentially good not for just washing but also chopping offering you with a cozy space to sit with your family and friends. The extra space just beneath the sink bestows you with sufficient storage space to keep your kitchen supplies.
• Island Kitchen No. 4: Warm and beautiful undertones
You will surely fall in love when you cook in this homely, spacious and warm island kitchen. Here in this kitchen, the island houses the artistic hob providing you with a distinct or separate space to cook your meal and free up the other remaining counter table to carry out other of your activities. The island in this kitchen also offers you with a storage space for utensils and various other frequently utilized items, thereby eliminating the waste of effort and time at the time you indulge in cooking.
• Island Kitchen No. 5: Definite functionality endowing the best touch
The modular oriented kitchen design that efficiently blends with a functional look is this sleek and tidy arrangement. The central island in this kitchen gives way to both, storage area and counter for breakfast endowing your family members with the chance to spend splendid amount of time together. Your kids can study or read books while you prepare or cook various dishes with your partner, thereby allowing you with the opportunity to supervise your kids and cook simultaneously. The pendant light hanging low gives away a lot of light on the surface area, enabling you to carry out various activities.
• Island Kitchen No. 6 : Modern chic style
This kind of kitchen is exuberantly stylish and delectably appealing in nature. The countertops in this modern designed kitchen is affixed off the side delineating the vast cooking area in totality, thereby providing you with a neat and chic oriented nook for various breaks in between work. Anyone in this kitchen would like to sit and relish upon a cup of tea or coffee with a novel in hand accompanied with some sweet music.